I hear it all of the time. "I like the feeling of a book." Me too! But for my situation e-readers are far superior. I use a Kindle Voyage, but also recommend the Paperwhite. Either way, here is a quick list of the reasons:
1. I mostly read in bed. So what? Well, when you read in bed, you either need a light or an e-reader. I'm married, so having a light on is not always an option, the Kindle doesn't give off much light to distract.
2. I travel. So I'm on the go now and then, and lugging books around is a lot harder than having something that I can put in my front pocket.
3. I don't need to sit in a certain position. When you have a physical book, you are limited in how you sit/lay down when you read. Kindle takes care of that.
4. Space. Everyone loves a good bookcase. Fortunately, our family's accumulated books give us plenty of that already. I don't need to be stacking more and more books. I can keep over a thousand on the device.
5. Convenience. Having a Kindle makes it easy for me to access multiple books at multiple times. Midnight on a weeknight? I can grab a book without leaving my couch.
Don't get me wrong, physical books are great, but for my situation an e-reader is far superior. What are your reasons? Hit us up on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!